Photo

Microsoft Office Plus 2010

2 replies to this topic

#1 ronnell

ronnell
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:01 PM

I have been searching online and trying for 2 day to change programs installed on Microsoft Office 2010, but when I click nothing happens thru add and remove programs, I even tried to installed with the disk and setup "stops". I am trying to install Outlook. Thanks in advance for any help.

rons.gif
Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1, Mozilla Firefox 23.0, Windows mail, IE8, 8GB Ram, 30mg DSL,750g HD, Avast 8 Internet Security , Windows Firewall, Winpatrol Plus, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on demand,

"Worry about nothing, Pray about anything and Thank God for everything"

#2 Daniela

Daniela
  • Members
  • 3,606 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:40 PM

If this does not work then there has to be a separate issue with the complete installation. I would suggest you fully uninstall the complete program, do a cleanup with Ccleaner thereafter and then try to install it from scratch again, choosing all the portions you want to have installed.

Make sure to create a restore point before uninstallation and if this does not work, there is another issue with the OS or an interfering program or process, but without seeing what you see I could not suggest a possible maybe; same with the original issue as to it not installing...from the installation disk being dirty (one finger-print smudge is enough to stop installation) to the office program being corrupted to a problem with the OS, anything is possible. :)
Posted Image

#3 ronnell

ronnell
  • Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 28 March 2012 - 06:43 PM

Thanks, I will try, I have clean the disk before I tried. Will let you know how it goes.

rons.gif
Windows 7 Ultimate Sp1, Mozilla Firefox 23.0, Windows mail, IE8, 8GB Ram, 30mg DSL,750g HD, Avast 8 Internet Security , Windows Firewall, Winpatrol Plus, Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware on demand,

"Worry about nothing, Pray about anything and Thank God for everything"

Reply to this topic